- Lorraine Hammond: From the President
- Council News
Special issue: Writing and writing difficulties
- Tom Nicholson: Introduction to the special issue on writing
- Peter Westwood: Are we teaching our students to write?
- Amber Ray & Steve Graham: Effective practices for teaching students who have difficulty with writing
- Vincent Connelly, Lynsey O’Rourke, & Emma Summer: How being a poor speller can seriously limit your talent as a writer
- Ros Neilson: Spelling: Enabler or disabler?
- Karin James & Virginia Berninger: Brain research shows why handwriting should be taught in the computer age
- Sue Dymock: Yes, spelling should be taught
- Emma Nahna: Essentials of assessing, preventing, and overcoming reading difficulties, by David Kilpatrick (2015)
- Kate Munro & Ann Ryan: Equipped for Reading Success, by David Kilpatrick (2016)
- Jan Roberts: Writing for impact: Teaching students how to write with a plan and spell well, by Tom Nicholson & Sue Dymock (2018)
- Nathaniel Swain: Writing for impact: Teaching students how to write with a plan and spell well, by Tom Nicholson & Sue Dymock (2018)
Ann Ryan: Consultant notes